Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pomp and Circumstance

while we missed the actual ceremony.....luca "graduated" from preschool.  he was there for pictures, and to write some very important words.  this big boy is pretty stoked for kindergarten!


his statement reads:

1. What is the most important thing about you?
     My brother
2.  What do you like best about Nurturing Knowledge School?
      All the teachers are nice
3.  What makes you smile?
      When my mom commands me to do a picture.
4.  What excites you most about kindergarten?
      I get to play on the computers and see my nanny every day.
5.  What is the most important thing you have learned in your life?
      My mom and dad love me and they teach me how to be a good boy.

2 comments:

Gayle Berens said...

You should be so proud! What a love!

hvk said...

this is SO cute!