Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 year Anniversary!


Do you recognize the picture above? It's the photo (Scott Keiper photo credit) that we used for our "Save the Date" card...3 years ago! I have to give Heather Keeling credit for today's blog idea, a direct rip off of her blog on July 9th, her 3 yr anniversary with Greg. Wow, this is the second time this month that I have plagiarized Heather's blog!


Aaron was up and out the door at 5:30am this morning for his workout, but he left me a super sweet card and a present. A new bike light! Now, it may not be earrings, or a necklace, or anything like that...but it is shiny, bright and pretty! I know there is somebody out there who is jealous!

And if you think a bike light is an unromantic gift....you should hear what I got him (underwear). Sometimes, you just have to play it practical.

At least we'll have some romance at dinner tonite (I hope). Our neighbor is watching True and we'll hopefully have a fantastic dinner.

1 comment:

mieke said...

Congratulations! Last anniversary as a threesome-enjoy!
m.x