Thursday, July 24, 2008

Keeling Twins are Here!!!


Finally Magnolia and Emmett have made an their appearance to the outside world! These tykes came in at 20 minutes apart, weighing 8 1/2 lbs and 7 1/2 lbs (Tuesday, July 22). That's a lot of kid hiding out in Heather!



I reluctantly went on vacation last week, certain I would miss the birth, but we made it home before the twins came out. I'm sure Heather would have preferred the week before, but I thank them for waiting. I would have been a wreck had they been born when I was out of town! (No offense Heather).



This picture is a little blurry, but I love it because it looks like Maggie is looking at her Em. Or vice-versa.



Congrats Heather and Greg! We just are so excited about this new chapter in your lives!

1 comment:

Holly said...

congrats to the twins' mom - those are some big babies.
-The Justice family in Arizona